If you’ve got water leaks in your Suffolk area plumbing system, it’s vital to the health and structural integrity of your home or business to detect and repair them right away. Fortunately, Lanthorn Plumbing is a local industry expert with years of experience in accurately detecting and promptly repairing leaks in slabs, walls, and under the ground. When it comes to leak detection in Suffolk, VA, our team is the one to call.
We proudly offer our services to the following areas:
We specialize in a wide variety of plumbing services, including:
- Leak Detection Suffolk, VA
- Leak Detection Portsmouth, VA
- Leak Detection Chesapeake, VA
- Leak Detection Norfolk, VA
How to Recognize Leaks in Your Virginia Home or Business
There are some warning signs of leaky water or sewer pipes and drains that you can pay attention to, including:
- Mold growth. Mold grows in damp places, so if you notice mold growing inside your home or office, you could have a leak and would need leak detection services in Suffolk, VA. Left untreated, the leak will continue to promote the growth of the dangerous mold that could have negative consequences on your health and reduce the appeal and livability of your residential or commercial property.
- Water stains. Water stains or warped walls, floors, or ceilings could also indicate leaking pipes. Not only are these stains and warping unattractive, but they can also be expensive and messy to repair and they can promote more growth of hazardous mold and bacteria. A water leak detection in Suffolk, VA would confirm whether you have leaking pipes.
- Moisture. Stagnant water pooling on your floor, floors that feel spongy when stepped on, or damaged and discolored floors could be another sign of a water or sewage leak.
- Odor. Musty or foul odors drifting from your fixtures could indicate leaks in your water pipes or sewer lines. If not repaired, the odors could greatly reduce your air quality, drive customers from your business, or keep you from your house. Not sure where the odor is coming from? You might need an underground leak detection in Suffolk, VA.
- Higher water bills. Higher water bills month after month could indicate that your pipelines are leaking and need to be repaired.
Contact your leak detection specialist in Suffolk, VA right away when you start noticing these signs.
What to Do If You Have Leaks in Your Residential or Commercial Pipes
If you suspect that your water or sewer lines may be leaking, call the professional and local team of leak detectors in Suffolk, VA at Lanthorn Plumbing immediately. Trying to diagnose the problem yourself can be difficult and time-consuming, and if your pipes and drains are incorrectly repaired or are left untreated for too long, you could find yourself facing more expensive repairs or replacements down the road. So if you notice any signs of leaky pipes or fixtures, call our professional technicians and we’ll happily provide reliable, quick, and cost-effective solutions to get your pipelines and drains working properly.
The Repair Options for Your Leaky Pipes
Once our skilled technicians arrive at your southeastern Virginia home or business, they can diagnose the problem by doing a thorough inspection of your faucets, fixtures, pipes, and drains. Our highly-trained team has years of experience diagnosing leaks, and once the specific location of the leak is found, our technicians can offer the best solution that takes into account your property needs, your budget, and your timeline. From spot repairs on small cracks in your pipes to full pipeline replacements, Lanthorn Plumbing offers a wide range of leak repairs and plumbing services in Suffolk, VA for your residential and commercial plumbing systems.
Need a trustworthy plumber in Suffolk, VA? Contact us today to learn more about our leak detection services or fill out our online form and schedule an appointment with us.